Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mini Featured Stores AGAIN!!!!

Cupcake dresses
Fish Hat
Romper
Rag Doll
I don't even know where to start. If feels like forever since I've done a mini feature. I would love to start off with this Cupcake Tutu dress. The photography is great, and so is the outfit. I wonder if they paid the model in candy? The next item I would like to start off with is the item to the right. It's a cute little Crocheted Fish Hat. Her store is filled with awesome hats for everyone.  Now this romper outfit is to DIE for. I love it and as always I love the model.


Patriotic Dress





I've never seen anything like this Rag Doll. I think they're adorable and would be great for any little girl. Her store is filled with Rag Dolls and accessories.




Onesie and tutu
I also as normal, love dresses for kids, that's when I ran into these two ADORABLE dresses. The first one is so cute and patriotic with the red chevrons and the blue stars bow on the shoulder. The second one is down below. It's so bright and colorful and I just LOVE it. It's great for any summer birthday.
Diaper Cover
I also as normal, love dresses for kids, that's when I ran into these two ADORABLE dresses. The first one is so cute and patriotic with the red chevrons and the blue stars bow on the shoulder. The second one is to the right. It's so bright and colorful and I just LOVE it. It's great for any summer birthday. Then I ran into this freakin adorable diaper cover with matching tie. I think this is to DIE for.


Romper




This is every little farmers dream, a cow hat with a matching diaper cover. 
I also happened to run into this very bright and colorful romper. This outfit is great for spring and summer colors and photos.

Cow Hat




 


 These are so cute, I love binky/paci clips. They're great so your baby doesn't lose their paci.
Paci Clips
Ladybug Slippers
  These ladybugs boots are great for summer. And they're perfect for anything really, and of course they're adorable.
Yoda Baby
YODA!!! Who doesn't love Yoda? And who doesn't love babies?

No comments:

Post a Comment