Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Doc mcstuffin

My 3 year old cousin LOVES Doc mcstuffin. If you've never heard of her, she's a Disney Junior character. She takes care of stuff animals and toys that get "boo boos". It's kinda like a girl show but not, which he loves her so who cares right. Anyways, I was looking around on Etsy, of course I was, and came across some doc mcsuffin items. Let me show you some of the things that I found. In case you're looking for some items for a child you know that loves her so much. Rather you're getting her an item for her birthday or Christmas. Or you're getting her party favors or a gift just cause.


                                         Doc Mcstuffins hair clips/bows

http://www.etsy.com/listing/95906300/disney-jr-doc-mcstuffins-toddler-hair?ref=sr_gallery_26&ga_search_query=doc+mcstuffin&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_min=0&ga_max=0&ga_page=2&ga_search_type=al




 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for featuring my Doc Mcstuffin bow on your blog. I am following now.

    Lizz :)

    ReplyDelete