Saturday, February 16, 2013

Swanky Shank

     Let me start this out by what a cute store name. Just say it out loud Swanky Shank.
Mother of 2,and owner of the Swanky Shank. I ran across her the other day while doing my usual Sunday promoting. I searched up easter or I searched up bunny and this is how I found this store. I guess SEO really does help you find really great stores out there. What started Jen to sell online is her late father. All items up in her store are custom made, which I would never be able to do something like that, it takes someone with the time to do that. And not only does she work on her store she also has 2 kids and a cat that loves to sleep. She has made over 1000 sales in the past year. 
 
This is the first thing that led me to the store, I don't know what about this photo that I like it's just really cute. How it's hanging there and the bunny fabrics are so vibrant and all. After I pinned this item onto my pinterest I came back to her store over and over again. 
I love her items and her photos are so unique I love them. Here are some more of her photos that I found that I love. The item to the left is her valentines day onesie. I don't have the thumbnail on here this is the second photo on her listing. The next photo cracks me up. With the little glasses and beard how cute, and like the baby makes everything like 10x more cute. He's too stinkin cute. But that's not what I'm blogging about, so now I need to get back on topic. I have more photos that will just make you smile or if your me giggle.

Make sure you check out Jen and her store, you can also follow her on Facebook and on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment