Friday, January 4, 2013

Sweet Little Aleena



Cassie is the owner of Sweet Little Aleena. The name of the store came from her daughter middle which is Aleena. She is a stay at home mom of a little boy and a little girl. On top of running her store she also is starting to homeschool her son this year. The reason why Cassie started selling accessories on etsy is because of her 1 year old daughter. All of her items are one of a kind. Her store is very affordable for people with all different types of incomes. Most of her accessories are inspired by Victorian items. Now time for some photos of her awesome items.



This photo to the left is one of my absolute favorites. Not just from the item but also the photo. I'm a huge sucker for great photos. Now the photo on the right is a purple feather with a little pink flower and gen on it. This was the first item I've ever seen from her store and I feel in love. You can check this photo out on her store or on my pinterest. That was the first item of hers that I have promoted. From there that is how I found her amazing work on etsy.
This item I love. It has a thin elastic headband with beautiful satin flowers. I also love this picture too.



No comments:

Post a Comment