Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday's featured store

From now on I'm going to try to feature at least one etsy store every Sunday, and maybe even one more during the course of the week. Today's store that I ran into is called Paper from heaven. She sells crayon rolls in her store. Her name is Katie and is a stay at home mom of three boys. OH Brother that's a handful that's all I can say. Now the one thing that makes her stuff unique is that most crayon rolls have one pocket that holds one crayon. She makes hers with a twist, which is too cool, check it out.
Pretty neat hun? It's such a nicer way to get the crayons out. It's adorable, any kid would want that. The other thing that makes her crayon rolls unique is that their fabrics/patterns that are hard to find, or stuff I've never seen before. She also has really cute crayon tote bags too. You know how most crayon tote bags have a front pocket to put crayons in? Well yeah she has those but, she adds a flap to it to protect the crayons, which is also brilliant idea too. Here is my favorite crayon tote bag she has up in her store. If I was a five year old boy, I'd be in love with it. NO joke.
You have to say that this is adorable. You see the brown robots on the front? Well that's the flap that I was talking about. Now she also sells crayon aprons and PDF patterns for some of her items. So I'd like to say thanks for reading this featured store make sure you check Katie out. I have a link in the store title that you can click on, it's easier access for y'all. Keep up the good work Katie.
~Olivia

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this shop! Her things are so cute. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will for sure be adding new stores and blog post soon

      Delete