Monday, June 25, 2012

Onesie dresses with style

I haven't been posting on here as much as I'd like too, I'll try to make this a weekly habit, maybe then my blog will have more viewers and followers. Lately I've been doing some sewing for my store. This Sunday I happened to have made two quilt squares, two tie onesies and one tie and vest onesie. I've been thinking of making some dress onesies. What do you guys think of these? I love them, but I have no clue if they'd sell or not, it makes me wonder. Your probably wondering "Well what is a onesie dress?" Great question, let me answer your question for you.
Isn't this cute?
http://www.etsy.com/listing/91436422/little-nerd-paisley-onesie-dress
So a onesie dress is basically a skirt sewed onto a white or pink or any other color oneise. There easy and cute too. Here are some more photo's I'd love to hear from you guys some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment