Saturday, June 23, 2012

Featured Etsy Store

Today's Featured Etsy store is Shining stars boutique, she makes adorable hair bows. From the basic hair bow to felt characters. Everything she makes is to DIE for, I'm not even kidding. Her prices are very good to, good for those on budgets and those not on budgets. I feel like she puts a lot of time and effort into putting these little items together, and on top of that she's also a stay at home mom of 2. Besides the point, this wonderful women has over 800 items and has been open since 2008, making 3341 sales a YEAR. That's more than what I think I could even handle. Are you guys looking for cute July 4th hair items?
Cute Hey? She has so many other patriotic items in her store too! Not sold yet? That's okay here's another few things from her store.
Aren't these just to DIE for? They're to cute. Tell me your thoughts. I just love the colors she uses, they add color to any outfit. Check out her store here
http://www.etsy.com/shop/shiningstarsboutique?ref=seller_info

No comments:

Post a Comment