Monday, March 12, 2012

Blogs that I enjoy

I have a Google docs under my account that I would love to make sometime. I thought I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. My list contains over more than 100 different sites. It would take way to long to look through them, so I'll share with you guys maybe about 20.

I'll start with Baby items, they'll be in different categories, I'll put the title of the blog post with the link and then I'll put the bloggers name.
        
                        BABY;
           BURP CLOTHS,
Contoured burp cloth -Floating on Cloud 9 Fabrics

           BABY SLINGS, 

           BABY BLOOMERS

           ONESIES
Men's shirt Re-Do #1 Vest applique -Lemon Tree Creations
Twin Boy and Girl Onesie Tutorial -The Cottage Home
(This one I want to make so bad) Summer onesie tutorial -Running With scissors
Add Bum Ruffles -So Sew Something

          BIBS,
For baby Britton  - Blueprint Crafts
Easy Baby Bibs -Honeybee vintage
The Bapron; a tutorial -Craftiness is not optional


          WIPE CASE'S
Wipe case cover -Girly things
DIY stylish baby wipes containers -Make your own baby stuff.com
Baby Wipes Case Cover Tutorial -Or So She Says

           BABY BLANKETS
Triple Triple Triple stitched Blanket -Delia Creates
Simple Baby Blanket Tutorial -Mama Stellato
Precious Moments Baby Quilt - Jo-anns

           CHANGING PADS
Diaper Pouch + Changing Pad -Bugglebee
Pottery Barn Kids Style Changing Pad -Pick up some Creativity
Changing Pad - Therapeutic Crafting
Clutch "Diaper Pocket" Pad {pattern&tutorial} 

            THINGS FOR THE NURSERY
Stylish Baby Nursery: Bloomin' Dust Ruffle -Sew 4 Home
Pack 'n Play Sheet - Prudent Baby
Stylish Baby Nursery: Crib Bumpers in Two Cool Fabs- Sew 4 Home
Creative Guest: Hanging Storage Baskets by The Mother Huddle

            CLOTHING FOR BABY
Wearable Blanket for Baby -Make it and Love it
Cloth Shoe Pattern -Stardust Shoes
Rae's Basic Newborn Pant- Made by Rae
Wrap Around body- nefertari creations
Kimono Shoes -Amiee Larson

            CAR SEAT CANOPY
Baby Car Seat Cover Tutorial  -Make it.Do
Car Seat Cover/Canopy -While they sleep
Car Seat Tent 
Car Seat canopy cover with peek-a-boo window -Closet Crafter

            PACI CLIPS
How to make a pacifier clip -The creamery
Pacifier Clip Tutorial -Ruffles and stuff

Hopefully all the links work, If one does not work, or if the link takes you to the wrong place feel free to comment or contact me.




No comments:

Post a Comment